Ann W. Yellott has worked in the field of domestic violence prevention in both rural and urban communities for eighteen years. For the past five years, she has been manager of the Community Mediation Program of OUR TOWN Family Center in Tucson, Arizona.
Mediation and domestic violence: A call for collaboration
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2008
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 39–50, Autumn (Fall) 1990
How to Cite
Yellott, A. W. (1990), Mediation and domestic violence: A call for collaboration. Mediation Quarterly, 8: 39–50. doi: 10.1002/crq.3900080106
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!