Michael Benjamin is a family sociologist and research coordinator of the Student-Environment Study Group, University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada.
Toward a feminist-informed model of therapeutic family mediation
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1992 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 129–153, Winter 1992
How to Cite
Benjamin, M. and Irving, H. H. (1992), Toward a feminist-informed model of therapeutic family mediation. Mediation Quarterly, 10: 129–153. doi: 10.1002/crq.3900100204
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!