Joyce Hauser is assistant professor in the School of Education, Program of Speech and Interpersonal Communication, at New York University.
Research and Practice
An analysis and feasibility study of divorce mediation and a program for its marketing
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1993 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 171–184, Winter 1993
How to Cite
Hauser, J. (1993), An analysis and feasibility study of divorce mediation and a program for its marketing. Mediation Quarterly, 11: 171–184. doi: 10.1002/crq.3900110207
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!