Linda Perry has been a volunteer mediator for Mediation Services, a community-based mediation program in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, since 1988. She has a M.A. in sociology and is currently completing a M.S.W. at the University of Manitoba.
Mediation and wife abuse: A review of the literature
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1994 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 313–327, Summer 1994
How to Cite
Perry, L. (1994), Mediation and wife abuse: A review of the literature. Mediation Quarterly, 11: 313–327. doi: 10.1002/crq.3900110404
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!