Ann L. Milne is chairperson of the Mediation Committee of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts. A former field researcher for The Divorce Mediation Research Project, she maintains a private practice in mediation and family/divorce counseling in Madison, Wisconsin.
Divorce mediation: The state of the art
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
Copyright © 1983 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 1983, Issue 1, pages 15–31, September 1983
How to Cite
Milne, A. L. (1983), Divorce mediation: The state of the art. Mediation Quarterly, 1983: 15–31. doi: 10.1002/crq.39019830104
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!