John Allen Lemmon is professor of social work education at San Francisco State University, where he teaches family law and mediation. He is editor-in-chief of Mediation Quarterly.
Divorce mediation: Optimal scope and practice issues
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
Copyright © 1983 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 1983, Issue 1, pages 45–61, September 1983
How to Cite
Lemmon, J. A. (1983), Divorce mediation: Optimal scope and practice issues. Mediation Quarterly, 1983: 45–61. doi: 10.1002/crq.39019830106
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!