Assessing the Effects of Perceived Value and Satisfaction on Customer Loyalty: A ‘Green’ Perspective
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 146–156, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Hur, W.-M., Kim, Y. and Park, K. (2013), Assessing the Effects of Perceived Value and Satisfaction on Customer Loyalty: A ‘Green’ Perspective. Corp. Soc. Responsib. Environ. Mgmt, 20: 146–156. doi: 10.1002/csr.1280
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
- National Research Foundation of Korea Grant funded by the Korean Government. Grant Number: NRF – 2009–332 –B00147
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!