Corporate Social Responsibility and Earnings Management: Evidence from Asian Economies
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 95–112, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Scholtens, B. and Kang, F.-C. (2013), Corporate Social Responsibility and Earnings Management: Evidence from Asian Economies. Corp. Soc. Responsib. Environ. Mgmt, 20: 95–112. doi: 10.1002/csr.1286
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!