Although this work represents a joint study by the authors, paragraphs “An Introduction to Social Responsibility” and “Conclusions” can be attributed to Elena Gori; “Literature Review” and “Social Reporting in FELI Companies” to Alberto Romolini; “Research Design” and “An Analysis of CSR Indicators for Social Accountability” to Silvia Fissi.
Scoring CSR Reporting in Listed Companies – Evidence from Italian Best Practices
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 65–81, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Romolini, A., Fissi, S. and Gori, E. (2014), Scoring CSR Reporting in Listed Companies – Evidence from Italian Best Practices. Corp. Soc. Responsib. Environ. Mgmt, 21: 65–81. doi: 10.1002/csr.1299
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!