Although this work represents a joint study by the authors, paragraphs “An Introduction to Social Responsibility” and “Conclusions” can be attributed to Elena Gori; “Literature Review” and “Social Reporting in FELI Companies” to Alberto Romolini; “Research Design” and “An Analysis of CSR Indicators for Social Accountability” to Silvia Fissi.
Scoring CSR Reporting in Listed Companies – Evidence from Italian Best Practices
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management
How to Cite
Romolini, A., Fissi, S. and Gori, E. (2012), Scoring CSR Reporting in Listed Companies – Evidence from Italian Best Practices. Corp. Soc. Responsib. Environ. Mgmt. doi: 10.1002/csr.1299
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!