Environmental Policy, Company Environment Protection, and Stock Market Performance: Evidence from China
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 100–112, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Kong, D., Liu, S. and Dai, Y. (2014), Environmental Policy, Company Environment Protection, and Stock Market Performance: Evidence from China. Corp. Soc. Responsib. Environ. Mgmt, 21: 100–112. doi: 10.1002/csr.1306
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!