Women on Boards: Do They Affect Sustainability Reporting?
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 351–364, November/December 2014
How to Cite
2014), Women on Boards: Do They Affect Sustainability Reporting?, Corp. Soc. Responsib. Environ. Mgmt., 21, pages 351–364. doi: 10.1002/csr.1329, and (
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!