Community relations in the global mining industry: exploring the internal dimensions of externally orientated work
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 1–14, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Kemp, D. (2010), Community relations in the global mining industry: exploring the internal dimensions of externally orientated work. Corp. Soc. Responsib. Environ. Mgmt, 17: 1–14. doi: 10.1002/csr.195
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!