Environmental disclosures of palm oil plantation companies in Malaysia: a tool for stakeholder engagement
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 52–62, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Othman, R. and Ameer, R. (2010), Environmental disclosures of palm oil plantation companies in Malaysia: a tool for stakeholder engagement. Corp. Soc. Responsib. Environ. Mgmt, 17: 52–62. doi: 10.1002/csr.218
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!