How credible are mining corporations' sustainability reports? a critical analysis of external assurance under the requirements of the international council on mining and metals
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 355–370, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Fonseca, A. (2010), How credible are mining corporations' sustainability reports? a critical analysis of external assurance under the requirements of the international council on mining and metals. Corp. Soc. Responsib. Environ. Mgmt, 17: 355–370. doi: 10.1002/csr.230
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!