Executive compensation, corporate social responsibility, and corporate financial performance: a multi-equation framework
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 332–351, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Callan, S. J. and Thomas, J. M. (2011), Executive compensation, corporate social responsibility, and corporate financial performance: a multi-equation framework. Corp. Soc. Responsib. Environ. Mgmt, 18: 332–351. doi: 10.1002/csr.249
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!