Stakeholders' Influences on Corporate Green Innovation Strategy: A Case Study of Manufacturing Firms in China
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 1–14, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Guoyou, Q., Saixing, Z., Chiming, T., Haitao, Y. and Hailiang, Z. (2013), Stakeholders' Influences on Corporate Green Innovation Strategy: A Case Study of Manufacturing Firms in China. Corp. Soc. Responsib. Environ. Mgmt, 20: 1–14. doi: 10.1002/csr.283
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!