Can the principle of the ecological footprint be applied to measure the environmental sustainability of business?
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 224–232, December 2003
How to Cite
Holland, L. (2003), Can the principle of the ecological footprint be applied to measure the environmental sustainability of business?. Corp. Soc. Responsib. Environ. Mgmt, 10: 224–232. doi: 10.1002/csr.43
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!