A Bis(C60)–Bis(phthalocyanine) Nanoconjugate: Synthesis and Photoinduced Charge Transfer
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 1-2, pages 97–102, February 22, 2008
How to Cite
Kahnt, A., Quintiliani, M., Vázquez, P., Guldi, Dirk M. and Torres, T. (2008), A Bis(C60)–Bis(phthalocyanine) Nanoconjugate: Synthesis and Photoinduced Charge Transfer. ChemSusChem, 1: 97–102. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200700101
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2007
- MEC. Grant Numbers: CTQ-2005–08933-BQU, CONSOLIDER-INGENIO 2010 C-07-25200
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- DFG. Grant Number: GU 517/4-1
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!