A Highly Active Aqueous Olefin Metathesis Catalyst Bearing a Quaternary Ammonium Group
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 1-2, pages 103–109, February 22, 2008
How to Cite
Gułajski, Ł., Michrowska, A., Narożnik, J., Kaczmarska, Z., Rupnicki, L. and Grela, K. (2008), A Highly Active Aqueous Olefin Metathesis Catalyst Bearing a Quaternary Ammonium Group. ChemSusChem, 1: 103–109. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200700111
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!