The Role of Zinc(II) in the Absorption–Desorption of CO2 by Aqueous NH3, a Potentially Cost-Effective Method for CO2 Capture and Recycling
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 228–235, March 25, 2008
How to Cite
Mani, F., Peruzzini, M. and Barzagli, F. (2008), The Role of Zinc(II) in the Absorption–Desorption of CO2 by Aqueous NH3, a Potentially Cost-Effective Method for CO2 Capture and Recycling. ChemSusChem, 1: 228–235. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200700124
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2007
- Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!