Bifunctional Metal-Salen Complexes as Efficient Catalysts for the Fixation of CO2 with Epoxides under Solvent-Free Conditions
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 236–241, March 25, 2008
How to Cite
Miao, C.-X., Wang, J.-Q., Wu, Y., Du, Y. and He, L.-N. (2008), Bifunctional Metal-Salen Complexes as Efficient Catalysts for the Fixation of CO2 with Epoxides under Solvent-Free Conditions. ChemSusChem, 1: 236–241. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200700133
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20421202, 20672054
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!