Aerobic Oxidative Desulfurization: A Promising Approach for Sulfur Removal from Fuels
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 302–306, April 21, 2008
How to Cite
Lu, Y., Wang, Y., Gao, L., Chen, J., Mao, J., Xue, Q., Liu, Y., Wu, H., Gao, G. and He, M. (2008), Aerobic Oxidative Desulfurization: A Promising Approach for Sulfur Removal from Fuels. ChemSusChem, 1: 302–306. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200700144
- Issue online: 9 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2007
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: 06-NCET-0423
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20590366, 20570360
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2007AA05Z101
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2476/2008/z700144_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.