From Biomass to a Renewable LiXC6O6 Organic Electrode for Sustainable Li-Ion Batteries
Article first published online: 2 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 348–355, April 21, 2008
How to Cite
Chen, H., Armand, M., Demailly, G., Dolhem, F., Poizot, P. and Tarascon, J.-M. (2008), From Biomass to a Renewable LiXC6O6 Organic Electrode for Sustainable Li-Ion Batteries. ChemSusChem, 1: 348–355. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200700161
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2007
Vol. 2, Issue 3, 198, Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!