Toward Environmentally Benign Oxidations: Bulk Mixed Mo-V-(Te-Nb)-O M1 Phase Catalysts for the Selective Ammoxidation of Propane
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 519–523, June 23, 2008
How to Cite
Shiju, N. Raveendran., Guliants, Vadim V., Overbury, Steven H. and Rondinone, Adam J. (2008), Toward Environmentally Benign Oxidations: Bulk Mixed Mo-V-(Te-Nb)-O M1 Phase Catalysts for the Selective Ammoxidation of Propane. ChemSusChem, 1: 519–523. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200800039
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2008
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-04ER15604
- Division of Scientific User Facilities, U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!