Toward Environmentally Benign Oxidations: Bulk Mixed Mo-V-(Te-Nb)-O M1 Phase Catalysts for the Selective Ammoxidation of Propane
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 519–523, June 23, 2008
How to Cite
Shiju, N. Raveendran., Guliants, Vadim V., Overbury, Steven H. and Rondinone, Adam J. (2008), Toward Environmentally Benign Oxidations: Bulk Mixed Mo-V-(Te-Nb)-O M1 Phase Catalysts for the Selective Ammoxidation of Propane. ChemSusChem, 1: 519–523. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200800039
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2008
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-04ER15604
- Division of Scientific User Facilities, U.S. Department of Energy
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2476/2008/z800039_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.