Acyclic Diene Metathesis with a Monomer from Renewable Resources: Control of Molecular Weight and One-Step Preparation of Block Copolymers
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 542–547, June 23, 2008
How to Cite
Rybak, A. and Meier, Michael A. R. (2008), Acyclic Diene Metathesis with a Monomer from Renewable Resources: Control of Molecular Weight and One-Step Preparation of Block Copolymers. ChemSusChem, 1: 542–547. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200800047
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2008
- German Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection. Grant Number: FKZ 22026905
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!