Rational Design of Solid Catalysts for the Selective Use of Glycerol as a Natural Organic Building Block
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 7, pages 586–613, July 21, 2008
How to Cite
Jérôme, F., Pouilloux, Y. and Barrault, J. (2008), Rational Design of Solid Catalysts for the Selective Use of Glycerol as a Natural Organic Building Block. ChemSusChem, 1: 586–613. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200800069
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2008
- French Ministry of Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!