Hybrid Materials for CO2 Uptake from Simulated Flue Gases: Xerogels Containing Diamines
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: 2nd EuCheMS Chemistry Congress
Volume 1, Issue 8-9, pages 742–745, September 1, 2008
How to Cite
Dibenedetto, A., Pastore, C., Fragale, C. and Aresta, M. (2008), Hybrid Materials for CO2 Uptake from Simulated Flue Gases: Xerogels Containing Diamines. ChemSusChem, 1: 742–745. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200800090
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!