Catalytic Strategies for Changing the Energy Content and Achieving CC Coupling in Biomass-Derived Oxygenated Hydrocarbons
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: 2nd EuCheMS Chemistry Congress
Volume 1, Issue 8-9, pages 725–733, September 1, 2008
How to Cite
Simonetti, Dante A. and Dumesic, James A. (2008), Catalytic Strategies for Changing the Energy Content and Achieving CC Coupling in Biomass-Derived Oxygenated Hydrocarbons. ChemSusChem, 1: 725–733. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200800105
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2008
- Department of Energy
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!