SusChem Materials Technology—Energy Efficiency Is One Key Driver for Sustainable Materials Development
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: 2nd EuCheMS Chemistry Congress
Volume 1, Issue 8-9, pages 771–772, September 1, 2008
How to Cite
Wohlleben, W. and Iden, R. (2008), SusChem Materials Technology—Energy Efficiency Is One Key Driver for Sustainable Materials Development. ChemSusChem, 1: 771–772. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200800107
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2008
- European Union
- European Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!