Imidazolium-Based Ionic Liquids for the Efficient Treatment of Iron Gall Inked Papers
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 11, pages 921–926, November 24, 2008
How to Cite
Ceres, G., Conte, V., Mirruzzo, V., Kolar, J. and Strlič, M. (2008), Imidazolium-Based Ionic Liquids for the Efficient Treatment of Iron Gall Inked Papers. ChemSusChem, 1: 921–926. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200800111
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2008
- Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology of Slovenia. Grant Number: P1-0153
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!