Breakthroughs in Hydrogen Storage—Formic Acid as a Sustainable Storage Material for Hydrogen
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 10, pages 805–808, October 24, 2008
How to Cite
Joó, F. (2008), Breakthroughs in Hydrogen Storage—Formic Acid as a Sustainable Storage Material for Hydrogen. ChemSusChem, 1: 805–808. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200800133
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2008
- Hungarian National Research and Technology Office, National Research Fund. Grant Number: NKTH-OTKA K 68482
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!