Copper-Catalyzed Highly Efficient Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols under Ambient Conditions
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 10, pages 823–825, October 24, 2008
How to Cite
Jiang, N. and Ragauskas, Arthur J. (2008), Copper-Catalyzed Highly Efficient Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols under Ambient Conditions. ChemSusChem, 1: 823–825. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200800144
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2008
- National Research Initiative of the USDA Cooperative State Research, Education and Extension Service. Grant Number: 2003-35504-13620
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!