DMAP as an Effective Catalyst To Accelerate the Solubilization of Waste Fiber-Reinforced Plastics
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 10, pages 845–850, October 24, 2008
How to Cite
Kamimura, A., Yamada, K., Kuratani, T., Oishi, Y., Watanabe, T., Yoshida, T. and Tomonaga, F. (2008), DMAP as an Effective Catalyst To Accelerate the Solubilization of Waste Fiber-Reinforced Plastics. ChemSusChem, 1: 845–850. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200800151
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2008
- Mazda Foundation
- Sumitomo Foundation
- Steel Industry Foundation for the Advancement of Environmental Protection Technology (SEPT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!