Recovery of Enlarged Olefin Metathesis Catalysts by Nanofiltration in an Eco-Friendly Solvent
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 11, pages 927–933, November 24, 2008
How to Cite
Keraani, A., Renouard, T., Fischmeister, C., Bruneau, C. and Rabiller-Baudry, M. (2008), Recovery of Enlarged Olefin Metathesis Catalysts by Nanofiltration in an Eco-Friendly Solvent. ChemSusChem, 1: 927–933. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200800152
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2008
- Ministère de la Recherche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!