The Effects of Starting Materials in the Synthesis of (Ga1−xZnx)(N1−xOx) Solid Solution on Its Photocatalytic Activity for Overall Water Splitting under Visible Light
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Chemistry and Energy in the 21st Century
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 336–343, April 20, 2009
How to Cite
Hisatomi, T., Maeda, K., Lu, D. and Domen, K. (2009), The Effects of Starting Materials in the Synthesis of (Ga1−xZnx)(N1−xOx) Solid Solution on Its Photocatalytic Activity for Overall Water Splitting under Visible Light. ChemSusChem, 2: 336–343. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200800156
- Issue online: 9 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT)
- Global Centre of Excellence (GCOE) Program for Chemistry Innovation
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!