A Practical Approach for Ambient-Pressure Hydrogenations Using Pd on Porous Glass
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 77–82, January 26, 2009
How to Cite
Schmöger, C., Stolle, A., Bonrath, W., Ondruschka, B., Keller, T. and Jandt, Klaus D. (2009), A Practical Approach for Ambient-Pressure Hydrogenations Using Pd on Porous Glass. ChemSusChem, 2: 77–82. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200800168
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!