The Reinforcing Effect of Combined Carbon Nanotubes and Acetylene Blacks on the Positive Electrode of Lithium-Ion Batteries
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 11, pages 911–915, November 24, 2008
How to Cite
Sotowa, C., Origi, G., Takeuchi, M., Nishimura, Y., Takeuchi, K., Jang, I., Kim, Y., Hayashi, T., Kim, Y., Endo, M. and Dresselhaus, Mildred S. (2008), The Reinforcing Effect of Combined Carbon Nanotubes and Acetylene Blacks on the Positive Electrode of Lithium-Ion Batteries. ChemSusChem, 1: 911–915. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200800170
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 20510096
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR 0704197
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!