A Ru-Hbpp-Based Water-Oxidation Catalyst Anchored on Rutile TiO2†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Chemistry and Energy in the 21st Century
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 321–329, April 20, 2009
How to Cite
Francàs, L., Sala, X., Benet-Buchholz, J., Escriche, L. and Llobet, A. (2009), A Ru-Hbpp-Based Water-Oxidation Catalyst Anchored on Rutile TiO2. ChemSusChem, 2: 321–329. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200800191
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2008
- SOLAR-H2. Grant Numbers: EU 212508, PRF 46819-AC3, CTQ2007–67918
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!