Sustainable Synthesis of Aldehydes, Ketones or Acids from Neat Alcohols Using Nitrogen Dioxide Gas, and Related Reactions
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 83–88, January 26, 2009
How to Cite
Naimi-Jamal, M. Reza., Hamzeali, H., Mokhtari, J., Boy, J. and Kaupp, G. (2009), Sustainable Synthesis of Aldehydes, Ketones or Acids from Neat Alcohols Using Nitrogen Dioxide Gas, and Related Reactions. ChemSusChem, 2: 83–88. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200800193
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2008
- Research Council of the Iran University of Science and Technology (IUST)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!