Copolymerization of Divinylsilyl-11-silicotungstic Acid with Butyl Acrylate and Hexanediol Diacrylate: Synthesis of a Highly Proton-Conductive Membrane for Fuel-Cell Applications
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 226–229, March 23, 2009
How to Cite
Horan, James L., Genupur, A., Ren, H., Sikora, Benjamin J., Kuo, M.-C., Meng, F., Dec, Steven F., Haugen, Gregory M., Yandrasits, Michael A., Hamrock, Steven J., Frey, Matthew H. and Herring, Andrew M. (2009), Copolymerization of Divinylsilyl-11-silicotungstic Acid with Butyl Acrylate and Hexanediol Diacrylate: Synthesis of a Highly Proton-Conductive Membrane for Fuel-Cell Applications. ChemSusChem, 2: 226–229. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200800237
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2008
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG36–06GO16032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!