Permanent Wood Sequestration: No Solution to the Global Carbon Dioxide Problem
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 7, pages 609–613, July 20, 2009
How to Cite
Köhl, M. and Frühwald, A. (2009), Permanent Wood Sequestration: No Solution to the Global Carbon Dioxide Problem. ChemSusChem, 2: 609–613. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200800240
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!