Molecular-Weight-Enlarged Multiple-Pincer Ligands: Synthesis and Application in Palladium-Catalyzed Allylic Substitution Reactions
Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Catalysis and Sustainable Development
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 558–574, June 22, 2009
How to Cite
Ronde, Niek J., Totev, D., Müller, C., Lutz, M., Spek, Anthony L. and Vogt, D. (2009), Molecular-Weight-Enlarged Multiple-Pincer Ligands: Synthesis and Application in Palladium-Catalyzed Allylic Substitution Reactions. ChemSusChem, 2: 558–574. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200800256
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2008
- Dutch National Research School Combination on Catalysis, NRSC-C (N.R.)
- Council for the Chemical Sciences of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (CW-NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!