N-Formylation of Amines via the Aerobic Oxidation of Methanol over Supported Gold Nanoparticles
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Catalysis and Sustainable Development
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 538–541, June 22, 2009
How to Cite
Ishida, T. and Haruta, M. (2009), N-Formylation of Amines via the Aerobic Oxidation of Methanol over Supported Gold Nanoparticles. ChemSusChem, 2: 538–541. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200800260
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2008
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 19850018
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!