Spontaneous High-Yield Production of Hydrogen from Cellulosic Materials and Water Catalyzed by Enzyme Cocktails
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 149–152, February 23, 2009
How to Cite
Ye, X., Wang, Y., Hopkins, Robert C., Adams, Michael W. W., Evans, Barbara R., Mielenz, Jonathan R. and Zhang, Y.-H. Percival. (2009), Spontaneous High-Yield Production of Hydrogen from Cellulosic Materials and Water Catalyzed by Enzyme Cocktails. ChemSusChem, 2: 149–152. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200900017
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2009
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9550-08-1-0145
- DuPont Young Professor Award
- US DOE. Grant Number: DE-FG02-05ER15710
- Department of Energy Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy. Grant Number: FWP CEEB06
- UT-Battelle, LLC,
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.