A Direct Route to Bifunctional Aldehyde Derivatives via Self- and Cross-Metathesis of Unsaturated Aldehydes
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Catalysis and Sustainable Development
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 542–545, June 22, 2009
How to Cite
Miao, X., Fischmeister, C., Bruneau, C. and Dixneuf, Pierre H. (2009), A Direct Route to Bifunctional Aldehyde Derivatives via Self- and Cross-Metathesis of Unsaturated Aldehydes. ChemSusChem, 2: 542–545. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200900028
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2009
- French Ministry of Research
- IDECAT. Grant Number: NOE NMP3-CT-2005–011730
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!