Organic Solar Cells with Semitransparent Metal Back Contacts for Power Window Applications
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Chemistry and Energy in the 21st Century
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 309–313, April 20, 2009
How to Cite
Koeppe, R., Hoeglinger, D., Troshin, Pavel A., Lyubovskaya, Rimma N., Razumov, Vladimir F. and Sariciftci, N. (2009), Organic Solar Cells with Semitransparent Metal Back Contacts for Power Window Applications. ChemSusChem, 2: 309–313. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200900029
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2009
- Austrian Science Foundation. Grant Number: FWF S9711-N08
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 07-04-01742-a, 09-03-91007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!