Ruthenium-catalyzed Selective Monoamination of Vicinal Diols
Article first published online: 25 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Catalysis and Sustainable Development
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 551–557, June 22, 2009
How to Cite
Bähn, S., Tillack, A., Imm, S., Mevius, K., Michalik, D., Hollmann, D., Neubert, L. and Beller, M. (2009), Ruthenium-catalyzed Selective Monoamination of Vicinal Diols. ChemSusChem, 2: 551–557. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200900034
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- DFG. Grant Number: BE 1931/16–1
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!