Electron Transfer Dynamics in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Utilizing Oligothienylvinylene Derivates as Organic Sensitizers
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Chemistry and Energy in the 21st Century
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 344–349, April 20, 2009
How to Cite
Clifford, John N., Forneli, A., López-Arroyo, L., Caballero, R., de la Cruz, P., Langa, F. and Palomares, E. (2009), Electron Transfer Dynamics in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Utilizing Oligothienylvinylene Derivates as Organic Sensitizers. ChemSusChem, 2: 344–349. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200900043
- Issue online: 9 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2009
- CONSOLIDER-2007 HOPE. Grant Number: CTQ2007–63363/PPQ
- Juan de la Cierva Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!