Light-Driven Thermoelectric Conversion Based on a Carbon Nanotube–Ionic Liquid Gel Composite
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 8, pages 740–742, August 24, 2009
How to Cite
Miyako, E., Nagata, H., Funahashi, R., Hirano, K. and Hirotsu, T. (2009), Light-Driven Thermoelectric Conversion Based on a Carbon Nanotube–Ionic Liquid Gel Composite. ChemSusChem, 2: 740–742. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200900069
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!